Diamond Light and High Strength
Available in Diamond Light and Diamond High Strength, the Diamond line of bodies provides the best solution for a wide range of hauling needs. From asphalt to riprap this body can be built to meet and exceed your needs.
Great Engineering meets High Quality Steel
High quality Hardox 450 steel meets great engineering by Beau-Roc to build a strong lightweight body providing you with a lighter and stronger body than competitive bodies. The diamond bodies signature good looks and durability compliment your truck chassis to build a dump truck that you can feel good to own for years to come.
The Diamond Light is a great option for hauling asphalt, gravel, dirt and the occasional load of concrete or rip rap. The front and sides are built form 5/32″ Hardox 450 and the floor and tailgate are 3/16″ Hardox 450. For high wear environments the floor can be upgraded to 1/4″ Hardox 450.
Diamond High Strength
The Diamond High Strength is built to hold up to the demands of larger chunks of rock and concrete. If you need a body for hauling riprap, concrete chunks, or any other large heavy object you wish to transport. The front and sides are built form 3/16″ Hardox 450 and the floor and tailgate are 1/4″ Hardox 450. For extreme impact and wear environments thicker Hardox 450 is available.
The most versatile dump bodies on the market.
- The two folds in the diamond shape add rigidity without compromising the ability of the side to react as one large plate.
- The folded side profile resists warping, prolonging the aesthetic appeal of the body.
- The multi-faceted side plate is easy to maintain, and provides an excellent location for signs or decals.
- Trapezoidal floor design facilitates load breakaway when dumping.
- The Original Diamond Line comes with a two year warranty.
- reduced interior angles
- less material accumulation
- no 90 degree corners
- wider at the rear than at the front for smooth unloading of sticky product
- small doghouse reduces material accumulation in the front of the dump bodies
Hardox 450 steel
- Strong 215,000 psi test strength
- puncture resistant
- crack resistant
Tail Gate Opening Options
|Top Rail||3″x4″x 3/16 Tubing||3″x4″x 3/16 Tubing|
|Front||5/32″ – HARDOX 450||3/16″ – HARDOX 450|
|Tail Gate||3/16″ – HARDOX 450||1/4″ – HARDOX 450|
|Floor||3/16″ – HARDOX 450||1/4″ – HARDOX 450|
|Long sills||3/16″ – Domex 100W||3/16″ – Domex 100W|
|Standard Lengths||13′ to 24′||13′ to 24′|
|Side Heights||36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″, 70″||36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″, 70″|
|Tailgate Heights||36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″, 72″||36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″, 72″|
|Inside Width||86″ to 88″ trapezoidal design||86″ to 88″ trapezoidal design|
Discover how hard Hardox® wear plate works to provide superior abrasion resistance. Read about hardness
Find out why Hardox® can withstand aggressive environments. Read about toughness
Choose the right wear plate
Choose the right wear plate to boost performance and productivity. How to choose
Payload and service life
Get extra payload and longer service life for a better payoff on your investments. Learn more